JUST PUBLISHED: CONSREV, VOL. 4, NO 1 (2018)
Constitutional Review (CONSREV) is an international law journal published by Center for Research and Case Analysis and Library Management of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Indonesia. The fundamental aim of this journal is to disseminate research, conceptual analysis, and other writings which focus on constitutional issues.
In this first edition of Year 2018, six articles are presented by legal and constitutional scholars from various universities, as follows:
- “The Function of Judicial Dissent in Indonesia’s Constitutional Court” by Professor Simon Butt (Sydney Law School). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31078/consrev411.
- “Filling the Hole in Indonesia’s Constitutional System: Constitutional Courts and the Review of Regulations in a Split Jurisdiction” by Professor Tim Lindsey (Melbourne Law School). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31078/consrev412.
- “Proportionality Test in the 1945 Constitution: Limiting Hizbut Tahrir Freedom of Assembly” by Giri Ahmad Taufik (Griffith Law School). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31078/consrev413.
- “Mainstreaming Human Rights in the Asian Judiciary” by Desi Hanara (Leiden Law School). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31078/consrev414.
- “Revisiting Liberal Democracy and Asian Values in Contemporary Indonesia” by Muhammad Bahrul Ulum and Nilna Aliyan Hamida (University of Jember). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31078/consrev415.
- “The Obligation of the Constitutional Court of Indonesia to Give Consideration in the Process of Dissolution of Societal Organizations” by Putra Perdana Ahmad Saifulloh (Bhayangkara University). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31078/consrev416.
The Editors expect that this issue might give some new insight, judgement, and understanding on constitutions, constitutional court decisions, and constitutional issues in broader nature to our readers. The full issue of this edition can also be downloaded here: https://bit.ly/2xv7LrU. Please feel free to share with others.
Pan Mohamad Faiz